The straw that broke this camels back.

I've been going through a whole load a stuff and through  all the  madness I have not  shed  a single  tear...  Things  have  been falling  apart around me and nothing... Then  this  morning  as I got to work I had  one  small accident  and  the flood gates opened...  I couldn't  come  outta d bathroom for about  fifteen minutes because I couldn't stop  crying.  The incident wasn't  that big... Things weren't that  bad  but  today the cumulative force of everything came down n hit me like a brick to the side of the head.... I was  overwhelmed n overwhelmed in  the  worst  possible way....

I was  so  overwhelmed it was  hard to put into exact words what all the things I had weighting down on me were.... I asked God what I had done to be going through this time, what I could do to get rid of it n I kept crying n crying...  I've come to the realisation as I sit at my desk  that I can't change what is happening n u can't remove my trial all I can do is pray n continue to grin n bear it.... God  seh him  nah gimmi more  than mi can bear.... Although  a small straw  broke my back I refuse  to  let  it keep me down I'll get  up n get  my  ass moving......

Thank  you R. Smile.....  The  little  Rock that  I cry to  when I have noone or nowhere  else to go.....

Comments

Popular Posts