My love

Encountering true love is something most persons experience once in all their lives if at all but Im truly privileged that early in my years I experienced a love that I truly believe that as long as I live I will never be able to compare with anything else. ...
   I met the gentleman at a point in my life when I was becoming a woman and I needed someone to love me n to validate my sense of being and he did this and did this well. ... he made me feel like the type of woman that could conquer the world, that could take on any task and master it and he also made believe that I was nothing but the most special gift that God had given him.
   By helping me to become the woman I am today I was able to love him the way I fear no one else in my life will ever be loved again I was able to not only give up my heart but my entirety to him simply because I knew I loved him and he truly loved me. Sometimes for reasons beyond our control and reasons we foolishly create we ruin love , we walk away from love, we walk away from persons who love us walk, away from situations that have filled our life with utter joy to find other joy...We walk into uncertainty that can only be certain when we make a concerted effort to walk....

Not all that glittere is gold. ...
I loved you... I love you...

Comments

Popular Posts