Rude pickney

Todeh I was called into my superior's office because apparently they had gotten reports that I had sent some children from my classroom. .. instead of calling me n asking me what took place the chairman of the board n the gentleman had the students write letters of complaints which was to be placed on my file. ... It seems the good lord spoke and they called me. .. I sat there. .. listening as the three young liad, feisty,  waan bathe lil gal dem said all manner of evils n eventually proved their own stories false. .. At the end I got up without a word n left... vindicated n feeling upset....
   You might ask urselves upset but why... yes mi did vex till if u cut mi nuh blood nuh leff in nah mi body. ...
1. I was upset because the superior in question did not ask mi my view before jumping to conclusions...
2. How pickney suh blasted lie... imagine dem gals skull mi class den waan tell lie pan mi....
The blinking devil a tell mi Fi  hate dem. ..nuh mark dem paper etc... But u know what... I'm just gonna ignore them because nothing drives an attention seeker crazy like no attention.    After all there are a couple other young ladies in my class that need my attention n guidance. ...

Comments

Popular Posts