Fresh meat

So the weirdest thing happened to me  not so long ago and I must say that bwoy it is the most horrifying experience in the world. Nothing that anyone can describe or that you can fathom in your mind could ever compare to the feeling of being pushed aside for someone obviously younger.

I know many of you are saying "whaaaaatttttt you barely wipe the milk from you mouth yet you a talk bout", but trust me, when the person you  are trying to build with pushes you aside for a young lass fresh  outta diapers it causes you to question yourself, your worth, your beauty both inside and out and everything that once made you feel beautiful and special in the first place.

Initially hearing about men cheating  with younger women I would say apparently she not doing something she should, maybe she lost the luster in the bedroom or its just that he cant be bothered with her old foot ways but when the shoe fit me I wanted to kick it off and shove it up his butt.

What is it about younger women, women who cant cook, who they cant be seen in public with or whom he cannot take seriously cause them either still in the beg a phone card stage or the please call me stage. What attracts a man to a younger woman? As I am not a  man i will never understand and honestly at this point I don't think I would want to understand either because somethings/habits are simply male and nothing a woman does will ever allow her to truly understand the reasoning behind such actions.

What I learnt from this experience is that I should never base my self worth on how others view me because if it was meant to be that way it would be called others worth. I learnt that I should never count my chickens before they hatch because things can change in the blink of an eye, when a situation is least expected and a situation is hardest to handle. Ive learnt that a man will always go for the freshest meat in the showcase (rotfl...i crack myself up) be it prison worthy or not and Ive also learnt that if a man wants to leave there is nothing a woman can do to stop him (a betta u mek d bugga gwaan guh taste the bitta grass out deh).

Comments

Popular Posts