Sunday, 27 April 2014
Sunday, 20 April 2014
As women we go through life thinking that we are God's gift to men because we have the vaginas, the pillars of life and the one thing almost every man cannot live without. Sorry to say though that some of us take this information (the one about us being so important that life as it is could not go on without us) so much to heart that after a while our men absolutely and totally cannot stand to be around us or listen to what we have to say.
This ladies is how to lose a good man in uniquely womanly ways:
1. Nagging and nagging and nagging is a definite no no, no man wants a woman who is constantly chatting and nagging them about things they haven't done, tasks they haven't completed and objects they have forgotten to replace. Although sometimes it's hard to hold your tongues... ladies it's best to just give a man a break and let him be, hopefully he'll get the jist.
2.Trying to change a man.. Boy oh boy are we ludacris, we pick up a man child and think to ourselves oh all he needs is a little work... Utter rubbish; men cannot be changed and will resent you for trying though you might have their best interests at heart.
3. Cook book recipe book you waan live a restaurant an come dun man bank book.... Bloodseed ..... No man wants a cupsoup chef, men love a woman who can cook and bake and mek dem lick all him knee back but mess up an try to tell man bout KFC and China jade every night and you may be alone before you know it.
4. If you continuously compare your man to your previous mate he might just run u and tell you to go search for him. Men appreciate a helpful reprimand and have no problem being told respectfully where they are falling short but if every thing is compared to how Joe did it and how Joe used to say it and how Joe wanted it u may be left without Joe or ur current Mr. GRIND.
5. Looking like a piece a dirty car rag is acceptable when your gardening or if like me you just had a kitchen marathon n your covered in every ingredient you used but it's not by any means an acceptable household look. We should remember that men appreciate a nice clean woman who smells just as good as she looks... Keep yourself pretty nuh leggo u body because the second you start with that crap he'll start looking over the fence.
6. Never knowing anything about anything annoys a man no end. Yes he likes being your knight in shining armour but puppa jesas gal how u fi nuh know nutten at all. Know where your garage is, know how to buy parts at the shop n know how to run weh a bwoy when him a put argument to you n you have you good good man a yard....
7. Don't beg beg... Ambulance girls your time has ended. If your constantly begging your man for things and have nothing meaningful to add to the relationship then you will be left. A man appreciates a woman who can pull her own weight and contribute when needed especially in this hard and harsh economic time.
8. Lastly if you want to loose you man forget this one cardinal rule..... Lady in the streets freak wherever (forget sheets they are outdated) him want it. Men love and will cherish a woman who knows how to be a proper lady when she is in public but is his own personal pinky, Kim kardashian, Pamela Anderson and dominatrix all wrapped up in one, He loves when you are able to be that for him and only him. Some women get it backwards n show trampy behaviour on public and get left out in the cold... Cover the man's goods and leave certain behaviour fah behind closed doors... Forget that and get left.
Some people may forget these simple things and get left and some may question my knowledge but I'm surrounded by men who I speak to, I have brothers and I listen...
As sis Shields always seh: '' Mercy... Who have ears to hear let him hear''
Sunday, 13 April 2014
When a man finds a woman he finds a very good thing and when you find a good woman you should do everything in your power to keep her... There are some things that I've noticed that often cause men to loose their precious gems.
listen carefully now men:
1. If you act inferior she will treat you as such and might even find someone who does not have an inferiority complex. The worst thing a man can do is act like he isn't good enough for the lady that has chosen and agreed to be with him .
2. Every woman hates a clinger, its nice to have a man that wants to spend time with you, but, for the love of Mary Joseph and all that's good do you really need to see her every single day, be all up in her face all the time, know what she is doing all the time? if you cling you will get left... everyone needs and deserves some space.
3. If u wanna get left just try to get her to give you a running schedule of her day, everyday! stalkerish behavior much. No adult wants to answer questions about where they are going and what they'll be doing at every waking moment, this will become tedious and cause a girl to combust.
4. Try to hate on her male friends. Girls hold their male friends close to their hearts, they are the guys that help them out when a tire needs to be changed, when a bulb needs to be changed, and these are the capable shoulders that will drop fists in a heartbeat when some dude steps to her in public. A man trying to get a girl to drop her teddies will get him dropped in a heartbeat.
5. Diss her best friends. Dem might chat nuff and they might impose on your private time but they were there before you and if you rude dem a guh deh deh after u.
6. Not acknowledging that you got the cream of the crop. Men often compare their women to others they see and what they envisioned in their minds eyes, men need to realize that their woman is the best of the best and they should consider themselves lucky to have been chosen to be apart of her life. (you coulda coochiless and hungry innah dutty clothes)
7. Like some a things she does and pretend to be interested. Enough said
8. Try to keep her away from her ex especially if they left on amicable terms, now you trying to come in and assert yourself but don't think that you can push out the person that was there before you. the woman you want has to decide that you can fit into this persons role take over and improve her life and love her the way she deserves if u try force up you ago get force out.
9. Try to check her phone. Not even gonna go there.
10. forgetting that the way you pamper and preen her is the way you'll be treated in return.
men need to understand that a hundred percent given will be a hundred percent returned, women will pamper and take care of a man who does the same for her to her last breath, however if u forget how to treat her she will forget about you.
Monday, 7 April 2014
I've been going through a whole load a stuff and through all the madness I have not shed a single tear... Things have been falling apart around me and nothing... Then this morning as I got to work I had one small accident and the flood gates opened... I couldn't come outta d bathroom for about fifteen minutes because I couldn't stop crying. The incident wasn't that big... Things weren't that bad but today the cumulative force of everything came down n hit me like a brick to the side of the head.... I was overwhelmed n overwhelmed in the worst possible way....
I was so overwhelmed it was hard to put into exact words what all the things I had weighting down on me were.... I asked God what I had done to be going through this time, what I could do to get rid of it n I kept crying n crying... I've come to the realisation as I sit at my desk that I can't change what is happening n u can't remove my trial all I can do is pray n continue to grin n bear it.... God seh him nah gimmi more than mi can bear.... Although a small straw broke my back I refuse to let it keep me down I'll get up n get my ass moving......
Thank you R. Smile..... The little Rock that I cry to when I have noone or nowhere else to go.....
Sunday, 6 April 2014
1. Friends are expendable true friends you can't live without...
True friends are the people you turn to when things are going great, when things are awful, when your life is a mess but then you can't live without them and they make everything better.
2. A job is a must... a job no matter how big or small will keep u feeling sane and relevant. .. no job equals pure bills, stress n caan guh nowhere or duh nutten.
3. If u listen to u church brothers n sisters u loose u soul salvation. . Focus on u n Jesus, follow his leading... know him for urself. The things ppl say hurt n church people seek to hurt.
4. Enjoy your life now cuz all too soon there is gonna be too much busy time to do squat.
5. family comes first... apart from your true friends these are the only peoples opinions that you should care about. They will support you when you need it and call you out on your every single time.
Tuesday, 1 April 2014
Now here I am closer to this blasted dreaded thirty than I am to my Twenties and I'm still not sold on the idea. Bwoy mi probably just too miserable, too I can do me and get by, too little things like that don't matter, too I can't be bothered to be a mother to an adult man forever, too mi nah gi u my heart a hell because you truly cant handle it at all.
Marriage is good (Ive heart from the same men and women who bun and are utterly miserable in their marriages) Marriages take a lot of work but can be quite rewarding (say my divorced friends) I am happily unmarried or so I tell myself and I just dont see myself in a marriage relationship; this then lends itself to greater questions; Am I not satisfied where I am, Is my partner not my perfect other half, Am I too selfish to share my world with someone else? mi nuh agree with any a these thoughts a baxide....
I'm just not sold on this marriage thing.