We'll get there......... EVENTUALLY

I  like talking about relationships because for the life of me there is nothing I love more than seeing people happy and in love. I've been  getting a lot of relationship advice lately a lot of it I do not want, I did not solicit and I wish persons would really and truly keep to themselves.

Why is it that when adults get to a certain age in their lives the individuals around them automatically assume that they must be in a serious relationship, engaged, married, with child or planning on getting married because they are with child. What is wrong with a sensible adult be it male or female trying to finish up their schooling, enjoying a little bit of life, making adequate preparations and ensuring that the child that they are being pressured to have has a great environment to grow up in.

The other day after receiving  some much unsolicited advice about my life and the fact that my eggs are drying up I pointed out to the person that they have struggled  all their life and they should not want the same for me and my child/children.  I was flabbergasted when I was responded to with a "everyone was made to struggle and it will make your children and yourself stronger". what the hell ( surprised face and big ole mouth drop) are people so desperate now a days that they will intentionally put themselves in the way of struggle to meet societies norms for them.

Persons should just lay off of the people around them because the persons that are always giving these tidbits of advice are always the saddest most dysfunctional persons you have ever known in all of life. Instead of spending all this time trying to ''correct/fix' other persons life they should try and pick up the pieces of their crumbling lives.

When I  look at my life and the other single/ unwed young persons that I see around  I do not see failure I do not see despair; Im happy to say I see persons preogressing in their chosen fields, persons getting fatter and more beautiful and healthy because they are spending time to make themselves good persons for the lucky bastards who will eventually have them.

Not everyone moves at the same pace in life and Id like to ask all the sad sods who keep pestering us to lay off and go get laid.

Comments

Popular Posts